North Broadway Baptist Church
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ centered 12 step program for those who are ready to embark on a journey of real and lasting change. How do you tell if Celebrate Recovery is for you?
Do you have a Hurt, Hang-up or Habit?
· Do you believe, or want to believe in God, yet can’t seem to?
· Do you want to trust God with your whole life, yet live in fear?
· If you are honest, do you know you are not happy?
· Is serenity only an ideal; seldom experienced?
· Do you find your personal life is troubled?
· Are your relationships clouded by conflict and confusion?
· Do you find people in your life can’t understand you?
· Do others not love you as you feel you should be loved?
· Do you have resentments, anger, fear or loneliness?
· Do you have persistent feelings of low self worth, shame, guilt?
· Do you have recurring pain about relationships and living in general?
· Have you tried to change your behaviours without success?
· Have you tried to change the behaviours of people around you?
· Have your even called God in on the struggle to change those close to you or yourself without apparent result?
· Do those whom you try to “help” not cooperate?
· Do you feel angry or hurt, asking, ”Why do they resent me”?
· Do you think, “They should just do what I say”?
· Do you tell others, “I am only trying to help them”?
· Have you realized that you can’t even fix your own pain?
· Do your prayers for God’s help not relieve the pain?
· Have you not told anyone of your secret pain?
· Does life not respond to your manipulations?
· Are you realizing you don’t have the needed power?
· Are you lacking spiritual resources to overcome the pain?
· Do you have a difficulty and want to change?
If the answer to even just one of these questions is yes, then Celebrate Recovery can help.
Celebrate Recovery may hold some advantage for your life if you, or someone you are in a close relationship with:
Want more information? Email our Celebrate Recovery Ministry Leaders Kim Leslie/Dave Kelly today at: firstname.lastname@example.org